2010年5月9日 星期日

Fighting Chance?

I(She) was assigned an assignment to enter and exit a maze. Although I realize the importance of this assignment, soon after I enter it I was doing it half awake. And blindly let my instinct to take me in any direction possible. The maze is very complex and I can hardly remember the direction(Nor the mathematical solution to it). The way to exit it is by digging the loosened part of the wall. There are places inside the maze which appears to concrete while it could be smitten via hand. As soon as the hand scratch on it, it would broken into dust. Soon I was enter into the state of desperation where there is no way out. I entered into a space where there are other explorers in there. They are all exhausted and hopeless. They are there like they were waiting for certain death. I fanatically scratching scratching and was given up any hope. I had the same feeling with them that I am going to die there. But amazingly, my hand actually loosen some part of the wall made of brick which appears to be solid and irremovable. After the connective is removed by only me, I can then take out the brick. Altogether there are about six bricks fallen inside due to loosen foundation. However, I worry that I haven't organize them so they maybe crashed into each other on the way out(since they want out so desperately). I can't remember if I had time to get out before its too late(nor other). It is like only a few second before the deadline(like the whole thing would explode if I don't escape in time). I thought my mission is a success with a slim chance, but I can't be for certain of that.

沒有留言: